Dietary Aide Job Martin County Health Care Facility Inezby admin on more than 30 days
Martin County Health Care Facility Recruitment 2020Description :
- Various shifts available
- Full and Part-time Responsibilities:
- Work with the Cook to implement recommended changes, assist in planning regular and special diet menus as prescribed by attending physicians, and assure that food is available for preparation by cooks.
- Recognize and respond to dietary emergencies, and document observations, interventions and outcomes.
- Complete forms, reports, evaluations, studies, etc. to assure control of equipment and supplies.
- Assist in developing methods to determine quality and quantity of food served.
- Meet with the Dietary Supervisor to assist in identifying and correcting problem areas and the improvement of services, and assure that food service is properly maintained to meet the needs of residents.
- Assist the Cook in preparation of food.
- Serve meals that are palatable and appetizing in accordance with portion control procedures, as well as for therapeutic diets in accordance with scheduled menus and sanitary regulations.
- Inspect diet trays to assure accuracy, portion control, appealing layout, etc., and evaluate kitchen and dietary area, etc. for upkeep, supply control, cleanliness and safety.
- Operate the dishwasher, clean the kitchen area and equipment.
- Report disrepair of dietary equipment, supplies, etc. Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Employee Benefits: We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package. Because we value each and every employee, we are proud to offer the following benefits:
- RN Student Loan Payback Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Health, Vision, & Dental
- Short-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, & Hospital Indemnity Plans Note: Benefit eligibility depends on employment status. If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, we invite you to apply today! Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.