Registered Nurse- Weekend Supervisor Job Lasell Village Newtonby admin on more than 30 days
Lasell Village Job Vacancies 2020Description :
The Village is actively hiring a part-time weekend nursing supervisor to oversee our 38- bed skilled nursing facility.
Schedule: This is a part-time, weekend position working the 7 am-7 pm shift. Could be a full-time position with additional shifts for the right candidate.
Lasell Village, sponsored by Lasell College, is home to some 225 residents in its independent living apartments. The Village also includes Lasell Studios, a 9 apartment supported living unit and Lasell House, a 38-bed skilled nursing facility. Open since May 2000, the Village combines the elements of lifelong learning, retirement living, support services, and short-term rehabilitation. Quality customer service is a top priority for everyone at Lasell Village.
We are seeking an experienced weekend RN Supervisor who possesses superb nursing skills, caring nature and excellent customer service skills. The RN Nursing Supervisor supports the Director of Nursing (DON) with the delivery of efficient and effective nursing care while achieving positive clinical outcomes, and patient/family and employee satisfaction during a designated shift. The RN Nursing Supervisor serves as a clinical operational liaison between the units and the DON, ADON, and Unit Managers. He/she is responsible for the clinical operations of the Nursing Units including ensuring compliance with policies and procedures, practice standards and regulations. Additionally, he/she is responsible for facilitating the implementation of the care delivery model and processes, mentoring staff, coordination and communication with other departments, and ensuring patient and family satisfaction.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program with nurse licensure by the State Board of Nursing.
- A minimum of two years full-time or equivalent clinical experience with at least three years’ nursing experience in a long-term care setting is required.
- BSN preferred
- Knowledge of established best practices and standards of nursing care.
- Must relate confidentially, professionally and positively with residents, families and other employees at all levels.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication/critical thinking skills.
- Answers on Demand (AOD) electronic healthcare system experience a plus.
- Lasell Village offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes; medical, dental, vision, Matching 403B, tuition reimbursement at Lasell College, EAP, and public transportation reimbursement.
- Lasell Village is local to the MBTA Riverside T stop. We reimburse up to $40.00 per month for public transportation.
Lasell Village is committed to equal opportunity in every aspect of hiring and employment. Lasell proactively reviews its policies and practices to assure that decisions with respect to every dimension of employment are made without regard to age, color of skin, disability, gender expression and identity, genetic predisposition, marital status, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, status as a victim of domestic violence, and all other protected groups and classes under Federal and State Laws and executive orders.
We are proud to be listed as an Age-Friendly Certified Employer.
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Lasell Village system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.