Coord Clinical Supply Chain Job Munson Healthcare Cadillacby admin on more than 30 days
Munson Healthcare Recruitment 2021Description :
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPEREINCE:
Bachelor’s degree required or in active pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree. A Registered Nurse preferred, but will consider an individual that has Operating Room technical experience.
Five years of experience in an Operating Room required.
Through prior professional accomplishments and experience, demonstrates strong analytical skills, strong professional and interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing, and a strong knowledge of medical supplies and equipment used in surgery.
Highly organized. Self-directed and able to manage major projects without supervision. Ability to exercise good organizational and time management skills. Ability to exercise good judgment in handling difficult situations. Ability to provide superior customer service to caregivers and demonstrate customer service leadership ability to supply chain staff. Ability to facilitate and participate in multifunctional teams. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and interact with physicians. Ability to effectively operate a complex supply chain/surgical services information system
Movement throughout the operating room areas and the main campus location and off-site locations is required. Prolonged sitting, computer use and variable work hours are required. Overall physical activity is light; however ability to move about in excess of 70% of the day in order to carry out duties in a fast paced high demand and sometimes stressful environment is required.
Reports to the Surgical Services Business Manager and NMSA Director of Supply Chain
Exercises functional supervision for the OR Inventory Coordinator, OR Logistics Techs, Surgical Supply Business Analyst and Equipment, Materials & Instruments Specialist
AGE OF PATIENTS SERVED
X No clinical contact with patients
Provides leadership and direction for the daily operation of all aspects of the Surgical Services supply chain. Overall responsibilities include accountability for OR supply chain functions and associated staff, including requisitioning, distribution, departmental receiving, inventory management, and par level management for all OR Supply customers. Maintains a close and collaborative working relationship with the Surgical Services Director, Physicians, OR Manager and Clinical Coordinators to ensure that patient supplies are delivered in a timely and cost effective manner. Is responsible for all Surgical Service’s logistical functions in the OR, including daily counting, requisitioning, and restocking of all par, non-stock, consignment, and non-consigned inventory with the exception of capital equipment. Ensures that the OR procurement cycle and item master maintenance functions are effectively managed through close coordination with NMSA. Functions as the effective single point of contact for vendor control, acting on site in the OR environment to assist clinical staff and surgeons to avoid sales distractions. Works collaboratively with clerical support to ensure vendor-credentialing process is completed in a timely manner.
Is a key facilitator of Surgical Value Analysis team. With the support of the Surgical Supply Business Analyst, completes the analysis and implementation as approved of new products and trials requested by any surgeon/clinical coordinator. Works collaboratively with NMSA on value analysis projects for supply and implant standardization or product conversions system wide. Supports the concept of centralized contracting.
- Supports the Mission, Vision and Values of
- Embraces and supports the Performance Improvement philosophy of .
- Promotes personal and patient safety.
- Has basic understanding of Relationship-Based Care (RBC) principles, meets expectationsoutlined in Commitment To My Co-workers, and supports RBC unit action plans.
- Uses effective customer service/interpersonal skills at all times.
- Reviews and approves daily requisitions to ensure compliance with contracts and sourcing/purchasing policy.
- Manages receiving, stocking and accurately tracks all implants and non-stock supplies used in Surgical Services.
- Is responsible for making sure that all supplies are available when and where needed.
- Achieves reasonably determined level of overall inventory efficiency.
- Acts as a facilitator for the Surgical Value Analysis Committee, and the Cost Containment Committee.
- Responsible to ensure that all new product introductions are thoroughly analyzed, reviewed and adjudicated by the OR value analysis team, and coordinated with relevant clinical staff and NMSA product sourcing.
- Works with physicians, coordinators, and management to manage the system to control supplier access to OR staff and physicians.
- Continuously improves the physical organization of supplies in all physical locations of Surgical Services; maintain an orderly and efficient method/state for the physical storage of supplies.
- Works closely with Sourcing to negotiate and implement GPO, Trinity, and private contracts.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Munson Healthcare on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.