Advanced Engineering Prototype (AEP) Sr Principal Electrical Engr Job RTX Tucsonby admin on more than 30 days
RTX Recruitment 2020 - RTX call the candidates to fill Advanced Engineering Prototype (AEP) Sr Principal Electrical Engr that will be placed in Tucson.
RTX Recruitment 2020Description :
The Advanced Engineering Prototype (AEP) Department is seeking a Sr. Principal Electrical Engineer with strong Digital Electronics design and analysis skills to join our team.
The Mission of AEP (also known as the Bike Shop) is to provide rapid, innovative and affordable engineering solutions and prototype fabrication that demonstrate new technologies and capabilities, from concepts through flight demonstration. We also provide quick-turn innovation, design, fabrication, assembly, and test capabilities in support of existing and future program engineering needs.
We are looking for candidates willing to collaborate, innovate, and team with our engineers to generate and utilize today’s cutting-edge technology to design digital electronics circuits that implement missile guidance, video and digital signal processing. Our technology base includes high-speed digital electronics, configurable logic, and homogeneous / heterogeneous multiprocessor designs.
The Sr. Principal Electrical Engineer is responsible for the design, analysis, simulation, test, and integration of digital electronic modules and/or CCAs for Missile applications. The candidate must be experienced in all aspects of circuit card design including hardware designs with processors, FPGAs, memory, and industry interfaces, such as PCIe, Ethernet, I2C, UART. This position will function in multi-disciplined design teams across multiple projects. This person will be the Responsible Engineering Authority (REA) for development of one or more complex modules, CCAs or units. This position will interface with Integrated Product Team Leads (IPTL) and stake holders.
The position utilizes detailed circuit design techniques, principles and concepts. Candidates develop solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity, working under general supervision and providing supervision and mentorship to less experienced engineers. Candidate will work in a fast-paced, team-based, and challenging technical environment.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM)
- Ten (10) or more years of electrical engineering experience developing and designing electronic circuit designs, and/or multi-assembly system/unit designs
- Applied work experience throughout the engineering lifecycle: taking a design concept from the block diagram or requirements level, developing a complete hardware design and verifying via test and integration
- Experience with printed circuit boards (PCB) design process utilizing design tools (schematic capture) and analyze / simulate designs prior to hardware execution
- Five (5) years of experience in a technical leadership or program management role to include managing schedule and resources to meet assigned milestones
- Past work experience with embedded test techniques, design for test, design margin analysis and/or design for production
- U.S. Citizenship Required
Desired Education, Skills and Experience:
- Masters or Ph.D. in aforementioned degree areas
- Experience using Mentor Graphics Design Creation tools: DxDesigner, xDX Designer VX
- Experience using Mentor Graphics PCB electronic circuit design software: HyperLynx signal integrity, power integrity, and analog simulation, Xpedition Enterprise (xPCB)
- Experience using Altium Designer
- Experience in processor designs a plus
- Past engineering experience working in a matrix organization comprised of multi-disciplined design teams across multiple projects with rigorous design disciplines
- Ability to prioritize work of others and handle multiple tasks at a time
- A strong advocate for process improvement
- Constraint Editor System (CES)
- Experience with intellectual property generation (patents & publications)
- Team and project leadership skills
- Knowledge of software and/or FPGA code development
- Experience leading a program transition from development to production
- Demonstrated ability to manage technical and schedule risks and to identify cost reduction opportunities
- Knowledgeable in cost/schedule development and management
This position requires the successful issuance, transfer or maintenance of any clearances and/or accesses necessary for the position. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Additional detail regarding security clearance factors can be obtained by accessing the DISCO website at: http://www.dss.mil/psmo-i/indus_psmo-i_interim.html
is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to RTX e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.