Account Manager Job Verizon Greenwood Villageby admin on more than 30 days
Verizon Job Vacancies 2020Description :
What you’ll be doing...
You’ll be on the front lines in the hunt for new medium to large sized business customers and growing our existing ones. You’ll use your consulting skills to identify customer challenges and provide our products and services to help them. You’ll use your drive and expertise to develop and deliver our solutions that won’t just satisfy our clients, but delight them. Because here, we make it easy for customers to do business with us, by listening, anticipating, and responding to their needs.
- Identifying and pursuing new sales leads.
- Helping our customers fall in love with our products and services.
- Packaging solutions or building new ones to meet the customer need.
- Closing sales and agreements.
- Following up to make sure our customers stay happy—and to see how else we can help.
- Forecasting sales and tracking progress.
- Ensuring customers are trained on purchased products.
- Successful completion of motor vehicle report check is required.
- You'll be supporting large enterprise accounts.
What we’re looking for...
You’re the type of person who sees the big picture and looks to make the biggest impact possible. You’re comfortable working and communicating with all types of people, and they listen to you. You have the ability to understand client priorities and translate them into business plans. You are pragmatic with creative business strategies always keeping eye on the objectives of the assignment. You’re organized and detail oriented and you’ve got a knack for spotting errors. You take a lot of pride in your work, and that’s why people count on you to deliver.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising or business.
- Five or more years of years of professional level experience; at least two of which are in account management role either in an external or internal agency.
- Two or more years working in an internal corporate account team.
- Experience in managing a brand’s portfolios and pitching for new business.
- Experience and knowledge within the digital channel.
- Ability to write briefs, work closely with all disciplines within the agency and clients and collaborate.
- Demonstrated expertise in applicable applications and tools such as Microsoft Office and project management software.
- Exhibited broad understanding of traditional and emerging channels.
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing best practices in the B2C and B2B fields.
- Exhibited ability to gain deep knowledge in specific channels or vertical markets as required by specific Client’s business unit and larger organization’s industry.
- Ability to partner with clients to write thorough and actionable creative briefs.
- Crisis management, resourceful and solution-oriented abilities.
- Willingness to travel.
- Valid driver's license.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Verizon website with link as follow :
- All application will kept strictly confidential.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Account Manager Greenwood Village August 2020 Verizon above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Greenwood Village below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.