Grocery Night-Crew Clerk ($12 35-$19 51) Job King Soopers Edgewaterby admin on more than 30 days
Welcome to the karomall.com and now we would like to notify you the Latest Job Vacancies from the King Soopers with the position of Grocery Night-Crew Clerk ($12.35-$19.51) which was opened this. If this job suitable your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Surely, every job is not easy to apply because it must conform several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the minimal criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to be employe. Good job information Grocery Night-Crew Clerk ($12.35-$19.51) - King Soopers below matches your qualifications. .
King Soopers Recruitment
Grocery Night-Crew Clerk (.35-.51) Job Opening in Edgewater
Company Name: King Soopers
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Assist the department manager in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department, and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.Essential Job Functions:
· Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold within the department and throughout the store.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of products sold within the department and be able to respond to questions and make suggestions about products.
- Offer product samples to help customers discover new items or products they inquire about.
- Inform customers of grocery specials.
- Provide customers with fresh products that they have ordered.
- Recommend grocery items to customers to ensure they get the products they want and need.
- Check product quality to ensure freshness. Review "sell by" dates and take appropriate action.
- Label, stock and inventory department merchandise.
- Report product ordering/shipping discrepancies to the department manager.
- Display a positive attitude.
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
- Adhere to all food safety regulations and guidelines.
- Ensure proper temperatures in cases and coolers are maintained and temperature logs are maintained.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Work overnight shifts
- Report all safety risks or issues, and illegal activity, including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of basic math: counting, addition, and subtraction
- Ability to work overnight
- Retail experience
- Second language (speaking, reading and/or writing)
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.