Dispatcher Semi Trucks Job BKS Group LLC Chicagoby admin on May 9, 2020
BKS Group LLC Job Vacancies 2020Description :
We are looking for a reliable Russian-speaking Dispatcher to act as a communication point between drivers and brokers. You will receive requests, transmit messages, and find and manage loads from end-to-end. The ideal candidate must be primarily an excellent communicator and able to remain calm and composed, especially in emergency situations, as well as have their own network of Owner-Operators. You must be able to multi-task as well as take the appropriate action with little supervision. The goal is to enable different parties to communicate well by ensuring the accurate and timely transmission of information.
· Search and find loads from brokers
· Receive orders from brokers
· Communicate this information to drivers
· Continue updating on the progress of the load completion
· Communicating with both the driver and the broker
· Receive emergency and non-emergency calls and record significant information
· Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions
· Prioritize calls according to urgency and importance
· Use phone or computer to send crews, vehicles or other field units to appropriate locations
· Monitor the route and status of field units to coordinate and prioritize their schedule
· Provide field units with information about orders, traffic, obstacles and requirements
· Enter data in computer system and maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information
· Tech-savvy with knowledge of relevant methods (Truck Load Boards)
· Fast typing with experience in data entry
· Knowledge of procedures and guideline for emergency situations
· Proficient in English (oral and written)
· Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
· Active listener with excellent communication skills
· Sound judgement and critical thinking
· preferred: High school diploma, GED, or relevant experience
· preferred: bilingual, preference for Russian. Turkish also acceptable.
* Compensation to be determined based on skills, experience, and market rates
* Minimum 40 hours per week required, occasional overtime and weekends may be requested
Job Type: Full-time
- transportation: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Russian (Preferred)
- English (Oral & Written) (Required)
- Turkish (Preferred)
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to BKS Group LLC e-recruitment website with link as follow :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Dispatcher Semi Trucks Chicago July 2020 BKS Group LLC above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Chicago below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.