Surgery Center Administrator Job MedHQ Portlandby admin on more than 30 days
MedHQ Recruitment 2020Description :
Portland, OR multi-specialty surgery center is seeking a dynamic individual who possesses superior leadership, operational and personnel management skills to serve as the Administrator with a focus on business growth and strategic initiatives.
Responsible for planning, organizing, and directing all activities of the facility according to its policies, procedures, philosophy, and objectives. Participates in financial and cost-containment decisions and implements recommendations. Ensures that the facility meets all related local, state, federal, and accrediting-body rules and regulations. Responsible for management of all aspects of the environment of care, personnel, materials/equipment, education of personnel, and administrative duties. Promotes a favorable image of the facility to physicians, patients, insurance companies, and the general public. Works in cooperation with Regent Surgical Health leadership for all aspects of center operations and business growth.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate the center's mission, vision and values, as well as center goals, to all staff while fostering a culture of excellence.
- Provides leadership and guidance to other leaders and staff in goal setting, problem solving, resource management, and outcome achievement.
- Defines performance objectives and metrics for the center
- Assesses the level of competence of staff in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates focused, organized and ongoing efforts to recruit and retain physician utilization through marketing and public relations efforts.
- Demonstrates a commitment to a healthy work environment by modeling the desired behaviors and encouraging those in others.
- Demonstrates the ability to cope with and manage change, as well as help others do the same.
- Collaborates with other centers to create systems and problem solve ongoing issues that impact center/organizational goals and/or patient care delivery.
- Demonstrates fiscal accountability for center resources and the ability to achieve outcomes within allocated resources.
- Incorporates quality improvement data and patient, physician, and staff satisfaction data into center goals.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of regulations applicable to patient care and other center functions.
- Demonstrates responsibility for the center assets through appropriate asset management, protection, and coverage of all inventory, financial accounts, corporate documents, employee and credentialing files, financial records, and the like.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
Can you meet the challenge of our RISE values?
- Respectful CaringDemonstrating an awareness for compassion toward all stakeholders
- Language skills adequate for high-level written, interpersonal, and telephone communication in American English
- IntegrityBeing true to what we say we believe in, doing what we say we will do and adhering to our commitments
- StewardshipResponsibility to properly utilize and develop our people. Property and assets while fostering a safe and secure environment
- EfficiencyAppropriate identification, selection and management of all resources to ensure excellent clinical and financial outcomes
- Evidence of leadership abilities
- Strong ethical and moral character references
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Business or related healthcare field
- Advanced Degree in Nursing, Business, or Healthcare Administration
- Minimum 3 years healthcare related experience
- Experience in healthcare operations or similar service environments
- BLS certification
- 3 years as an ASC Administrator
- RN with active license in Oregon
- CASC certification and/or AORN Ambulatory Surgery Administrator Certificate
- ACLS certification
The surgery center promotes an equal employment opportunity workplace which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company or affect the health and/or safety of others at work.
Relocation is available for the right candidate. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Please send all resumes to [email protected]
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through MedHQ system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.