Personal Lines Account Manager Job Brown amp Little Rockby admin on more than 30 days
Brown & Brown Job Vacancies 2020Description :
is a unique, decentralized, publicly traded organization which has grown to be the sixth largest insurance intermediary in the country. With over 75 years of proven success, is one of the insurance industry’s most powerful and influential leaders. Through our four business segments (Retail, National Programs, Wholesale Brokerage, and Services), provides risk management solutions to businesses, corporations, governmental institutions, professional organizations, trade associations, families, and individuals.
There are no employees at – only Teammates. We strive to attract people who are competitive, driven, and disciplined. Built on meritocracy, our company culture rewards self-starters and those who are committed to always doing what is best for their customers. With you will be introduced to a career with virtually unlimited possibilities and will have access to the training, the mentoring and the tools you need to succeed.
Our team in Little Rock, AR is currently seeking an Account Manager to join their Personal Lines division. The Account Manager will service an assigned book of business by working with clients to identify exposures, provide the best insurance solutions available, and serve as their insurance advisor.
Essential job duties and functions include, but are not limited to:
- Answer coverage and billing questions from clients.
- Enters and maintains data in Agency Management database system per procedures set forth.
- Works off expiration list to remarket existing policies, to offer the appropriate coverage and premium for client.
- Account Round Existing Clients and cross sell other departments within the organization.
- Evaluate risk and develop appropriate quotes using Comparative Rating software.
- Upload new business and policy changes on company web-sites.
- Answer questions and resolve concerns from carrier underwriting.
- Maintain relationship with assigned carriers and communicate to department all known carrier changes and updates.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and a positive attitude.
- Work with clients to identify new exposures to loss based on FRQ’s.
- Actively ask current clients for referrals from: friends, family or co-workers.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
- Minimum 1-3 years personal lines insurance experience
- Property & Casualty license with the State of Arkansas upon hire
- Must be a team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and respectful communication and conduct
- Professional appearance
Raegan Osborn, [email protected] #LI-RO1We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.