Newborn Hearing Screener- PRN Job Ears amp PA Antonioby admin on August 31, 2020
Ears & Hearing, PA Job Vacancies 2020Description :
**DO NOT CALL OUR OFFICE ABOUT THIS POSITION**
We are an Austin Texas based company looking for part time infant hearing screeners to work locally in your area. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a PRN/on call PART-TIME Newborn Hearing Screen Technician to work on a part time basis. Candidate will need to be able to work when on call (could be weekends & holidays) and also be available from 8AM to 12PM (or later) on the days they're assigned to work.
Positions are based at Southwest General Hospital. DO NOT CONTACT THE HOSPITAL DIRECTLY- this is a job with Ears & Hearing and you'll need to apply via Indeed. DO NOT CALL OUR OFFICES INQUIRING ABOUT THIS JOB. If you pass the initial screening process through Indeed then we will reach out to you.
The Newborn Hearing Screen Technician performs hearing screens, provides education to parents pertaining to the relevance of hearing screening and early intervention, and records patient information and hearing screen results.
We can not stress enough that this position is what the screener makes it! If you are a motivated, self-starter you have the potential to earn $20 or more an hour. THE POSITION PAYS PER SCREEN!! It can take up to 30 minutes to complete a screen. So what you get paid per hour depends on how many screens you do per hour.
This position is by no means full-time, but can work to supplement income with other part-time jobs. Stay at home parents encouraged to apply! Evening shift workers looking to supplement there income are encouraged to apply!
Schedule will be on an as needed basis as an on call employee.
Candidates MUST! have all vaccinations done or be willing to get them done by their provider or they will not be considered for this position. Please make sure you answer correctly via Indeed on what vaccines you have with ACTUAL DOCUMENTATION in hand. You need to have proof of these vaccines. Some vaccinations will be reimbursed by the company after being onboard for 60 days including a required fit test.
~ Still interested???? Please apply with a COVER LETTER and UPDATED resume to be considered~
Education level: High School or equivalent.
Experience Industry: Prior experience with newborns and in a medical setting preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to have interpersonal communication with the public.
- Maintains a professional demeanor and appearance.
- Ability to effectively prioritize daily tasks and assignments.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Able to perform accurate data entry.
- Demonstrate sensitivity when handling infants.
- Have a clear criminal background history.
- Able to work on weekends and national holidays.
- Able to work mornings to mid-day- Normal start time 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Ability to stand, walk, and push the screening equipment. Perform light physical lifting (up to 25 pounds) on an intermittent basis.
Ears and Hearing, PA is an Equal Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On call
- Healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- San Antonio, TX (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- 3 Hep B vaccines with documentation? (Required)
- 2 MMR vaccines with documentation? (Required)
- 1 Tdap vaccine within last 10 yrs? (Required)
- 2 varicella vaccines with documentation? (Required)
- Are you interested in working on an as needed basis?
- One location
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.