Food Production Supervisor - Corrections London Correctional Institution Job Aramarkby admin on more than 30 days
Aramark Recruitment 2020 - Aramark require a new official to apply Food Production Supervisor - Corrections - London Correctional Institution that will be placed in London.
Aramark Recruitment 2020Description :
(NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. is recognized as aBest Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description
The Food Production Supervisor supervises inmate workers to ensure that meal and food items are prepared in accordance with production plans. Trains workers in methods of performing duties and assigns/coordinates work to promote efficiency of operations, along with sanitation of the facility and maintaining personal safety. May requisition supplies and equipment to maintain inventory levels. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Conducts and/or attends daily shift huddles to communicate daily operational priorities, safety and security briefs
- Supports daily schedules (if applicable), work areas, and assignments for inmates and/or food service workers and cooks
- Supervises preparation and serving of meals while ensuring proper portion and special dietary requirements
- Trains and guides inmates and staff on job duties, proper food safety and sanitation procedures, cooking methods, etc.
- Oversees the completion of tasks
- Reviews monthly menu, conducts inventory, and ensures that the appropriate product is ordered
- Adheres to security procedures to facilitate the safety of yourself and others including ensuring that all kitchen tools and equipment are returned to their designated secure area
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards customers, clients, and co-workers
- Instills and monitors clean as you go culture with all assigned workers
- Adheres to safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Completes production paperwork and/or sanitation paperwork essential to be in compliance with and facility procedures
- Ensures security of company assets
- Communicates skillfully both written and verbally
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Minimum of one (1) year of food prep or related work preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Previous experience interacting with inmates a plus
- Ability to motivate and supervise inmates and/or team members to attain quality and quantity of food production in a correctional work environment
- Must be able to obtain a food safety certification
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to exercise good judgment and tact
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures and policies
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling up to 25 lbs
- Must qualify for and maintain correctional facility security clearance
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.