Program Manager Job CACI High Pointby admin on more than 30 days
CACI Job Vacancies 2020Description :
’s Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking a Program Manager to support a contract in High Point, NC. You’ll focus on the cost, schedule, and performance of the program. If you are a motivated individual looking to be a part of critical mission, would like to speak with you!
What You’ll Get to Do:
Serve as the lead executive establishing goals and plans that meet program objectives. Utilizing domain and expert technical knowledge, the PM provides technical/management leadership for the overall IDIQ and delivery on each task order. The PM has overall responsibility for all financial, technical, administrative, contractual, and personnel aspects of the program. PM interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with the customer’s executives. The PM manages, directs, and allocates resources to support the program; supported by his/her corporate executives to make sure that the program provides on-time delivery of top-quality services.
Role activities for the Program Manager include:
- Responsibility for all aspects of the Program;
- Serves as main point of contact for the client leadership;
- Leads cross task/project planning for contractor resources, scheduling, milestones and deliverables;
- Organizes, directs, and manages deployment of data transport services and all support functions, e.g. service desk request, network monitoring, enrolling new edge radios to the service, troubleshooting issues and training, involving multiple, complex and inter-related project tasks;
- Manages teams of contract support personnel at multiple CONUS and OCONUS locations simultaneously;
- Facilitates cross task/project communication;
- Coordinates resolution of scope and schedule disputes with Government and contractor service delivery teams;
- Ensures adherence to DISA and DoD processes, procedures, standards and policies required by the Government for this Program;
- Represents the Program on steering committee meetings and Government leadership presentations;
- Conducts program health checks, participates in internal Program Management Reviews;
- Ensures that all Program deliverables are met and ensures conformance with program task schedules and costs;
- Identifies, assesses and resolves complex business problems/issue/risks and facilitates issue resolution and risk mitigation;
- Ensures back office support to properly process invoicing and personnel security clearance requirements;
- Plans for the program life cycle deployments across multiple CONUS and OCONUS areas;
- Performs contractor team and supplier assessment and evaluations;
- Provides decision-making and domain knowledge that have a critical impact on overall Program performance;
- Works with , teaming partners, and supplier personnel to develop new task order proposal and contract task order modification requests, then formulate, develop, price and deliver winning responses necessary to grow contract;
- Establishes and maintains technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organizes and delegates responsibilities to subordinates and oversees the successful completion of all assigned tasks.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or 8 years of experience in addition to the required years of experience for the position.
- 15+ years of Information Technology (IT) experience; 10 of which are managing complex IT infrastructure program task orders in the $20M to $30M annual size, scope, and complexity.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Security Clearance: Active Secret clearance; ability to obtain a TS/SCI
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Industry Voice, UC, or Data Networking certification(s)
- Experience managing projects with large VoIP Network infrastructure modernization
- Experience working with DoD customers; Navy/Marine Corp
- Experience with managing a DoD IDIQ contract
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of ’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At , you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. is an Equal Opportunity EmployerFemales/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from CACI on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.