Journeyman Carpenter / Healthcare Job McCarthy Building Co Denverby admin on July 26, 2020
McCarthy Building Co Recruitment 2020Description :
mpanies is looking for a skilled Journeyman Carpenters for our exciting healthcare project.
McCarthy proudly offers our craft professionals:
- Safety-First Mindset
- Paid Holidays (7)
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement
- Professional Development
- Referral Bonuses!
McCarthy’s core purpose is to be the Best Builder in America. We value our skilled tradespeople, and we know the abilities you bring make us a better company. Together, we can build great things.
- Install ICRA panels.
- Perform a wide variety of remodeling tasks including:
- Backing and blocking
- Drywall – hang and finish
- Steel Stud Framing
- Case Work
- Install doors, frames, and hardware
- Light demolition work.
- Mentor/Train Carpenter Apprentices.
- Sawing, stripping, nailing, burning, measuring, tightening/loosening bolts and drilling.
- 4+ years’ experience preferred.
- Experience in working in hospitals and installing ICRA required.
- High level understanding of Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA).
- Experience as an interior carpenter required.
- Experience in working in confined spaces.
- Hardworking, positive attitude and great work ethic.
- Safety-First Mindset.
McCarthy is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to McCarthy Building Co e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.