District Manager Job AbbVie Birminghamby admin on more than 30 days
AbbVie Job Vacancies 2020Description :
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Coordinate in-field activity to achieve results and agreed-upon targets. Maximize market, segment, and team dynamics to drive both top- and bottom-line results.
- Ensure smooth, collaborative efforts in both day to day and long term business execution. Set tone and pace for business process and organization.
- Understand and present a market and franchise/business point of view when leading teams and championing in-field meeting by developing a mastery of product and disease state information, as well as pertinent Market dynamics, including Managed Care landscape.
- Coach, mentor, educate and develop direct and indirect team members to enhance individual skills and elevate overall team performance. Hold direct reports accountable to behaviors and expectations.
- Provide direction and insights to key internal partners in business planning process.
- Consistently exemplify the AbbVie Ways of Working.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Sales experience.
- Business analysis and planning skills that drive sales performance.
- Proven District Manager leadership to include: In good standing with safety and compliance standards. Minimum four years pharmaceutical sales management experience (external management experience can be considered). Is currently meeting performance expectations. Is living the AbbVie Way and effectively demonstrating the Leadership Attributes.
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills.
- Ability to articulate the scientific aspects of treatments and therapeutic areas
- Proven ability to deliver candid, effective feedback and efficiently manage performance. Ability to develop talent for promotional opportunities.
- Ability to create a culture of winning and full team engagement.
Collaborates and is able to influence without authority across organizations.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Driving a personal auto or company car or truck, or a powered piece of material handling equipment
Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to AbbVie website with link as follow :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in District Manager Birmingham August 2020 AbbVie above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Birmingham below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.