Counter Sales - Phone Technician Battery Installer Job Batteries Plus Bulbs Rosenbergby admin on more than 30 days
Batteries Plus Bulbs Recruitment 2020 - Batteries Plus Bulbs require the best people to apply Counter Sales - Phone Technician - Battery Installer that will be placed in Rosenberg.
Batteries Plus Bulbs Job Vacancies 2020Description :
We are looking for "Rockstar Caliber, Awesome People" that want to work in challenging, fast paced environment where there is always something to learn!
Here's what we need:
Inside Counter Commercial and Retail Sales
Store: Batteries Plus Bulbs (run by a team of professionals that love what they do!)
Job Location: Rosenberg and Katy
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary Range: Depends on experience - with 90 day introductory/training period; raises and bonuses based on ability, performance and evaluations.
Benefits: BCBS Health Plan, Vision, Life Insurance and Employee Discounts
Customer Service / Inside Sales
Compensation depends on experience.
- Greet customers, determine needs and answer questions
- If you know how to work on iPhones, you move to the top of the list!
- Suggest sell add-on items, participate in retail store and commercial sales activities to achieve sales goals
- Ask questions to identify potential commercial customers
- Operate computer/cash register to complete sales transactions
- Answer phones, ensuring messages are relayed
- Function as a team player
- Demonstrate a customer first mentality
Merchandising / Inventory
- Rotate and stock inventory
- Install batteries, perform tests and tech work
- Load, unload, and deliver or arrange delivery of products
- Organize daily recovery of displays to achieve full store appearance
- Maintain retail shelf label pricing
- Build displays; setting up taking down shelves and fixtures
- Prepare store for daily opening and closing
QUALIFICATIONS - for all positions (minimum and not all-inclusive)
- H.S. diploma/equivalent and 6 months prior work experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior retail experience desired but not required
- Ability to gain quick and solid understanding of company's electronic retail and cross reference system
- Good listening and verbal communication skills with a customer focus
- Must possess and use organizational and analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks to effectively prioritize, follow up, and meet deadlines with multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to calculate simple math, percents, ratios and algebraic expressions and read gauges
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and or technical experience desired
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record preferred. Required for driving positions
- Ability to lift and maneuver up to 70lbs on a regular basis
- Tobacco use is strictly prohibited in these positions.
At Batteries Plus Bulbs, you will not only experience a fun-filled work environment. Every day brings an opportunity to learn something new and to excel beyond the mediocre and mundane. This is a place where you can be appreciated for bringing your "A-Game" to the field.
We started this franchise in 2007 in College Station. We've grown to 4 stores out of the 750 nationally and continually rank in the top 10 best performing ownership groups for a reason.
If you're seeking a new career opportunity, Batteries Plus Bulbs offers a terrific start: a wide variety of experiences, the chance to build knowledge and skills, and the opportunity to take your career where you want it to go. If you're coming to us mid-career you will find great opportunities for growth.
Batteries Plus Bulbs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free and Tobacco Free Workplace. Tobacco users in any form (smoke, vape or chew) need not apply. REALLY, don't waste your time or ours!
If you can't tolerate working with upbeat, driven fellow rockstars and would rather suck your thumb and whine about how unfair life is or how much of a jerk your previous boss was, this is probably not the place for you. We work HARD and will expect you to go above and beyond on a regular basis. We don't participate in "recessions", we go out and "make things happen"!
We don't gossip, lie, steal or do stupid things on regular basis. This is a NO DRAMA ZONE!
We are looking for stable employees that want to develop long term careers.
Reply with your resume if you are the right person for this position. We are growing and interviewing now. - If you have experience in any of the following areas, you move to the front of the line for interviewing:
- Solid Integrity
- Irrefutable Character
- Working on iPhones and other small electronic devices
- Lighting industry experience
Reply with your resume if you think you have what it takes!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 - $12.00 per hour
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 10 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Clean Driving Record: 2 years (Preferred)
- iPhone Repair Tech: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Sunday (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Every other week
- Store Manager
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
For further information, please refer official source from Batteries Plus Bulbs Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Batteries Plus Bulbs, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.