Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Job Belle Terrace Tecumsehby admin on more than 30 days
Belle Terrace Job Vacancies 2020Description :
We are looking for varied shifts.
Belle Terrace of Tecumseh, Nebraska is the best place to be when you or your loved one cannot be at home. We are nationally recognized. We are a skilled nursing facility offering the comfort of a home-like atmosphere with the highest quality of compassionate nursing care. We are currently looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team!
- Record all entries on flow sheets, notes, charts, etc., in an informative and descriptive manner.
- Use only authorized abbreviations established by this facility when recording information.
- Report all changes in the resident's condition to the Nurse Supervisor/Charge Nurse as soon as practical.
- Report all accidents and incidents you observe on the shift that they occur.
ADMISSION, TRANSFER, AND DISCHARGE FUNCTIONS
- Ensure that the resident's room is ready for receiving the resident (i.e., bed made, name tags up, admission kit available, etc.).
- Greet resident and escort them to their roam.
- Introduce resident to his/her roommate, if any, and other residents and personnel as appropriate.
- Make resident comfortable (i.e., put to bed, get water, etc.).
- Inventory and mark the resident's personal possessions as instructed.
- Store resident’s clothing.
- Assist residents with packing their personal possessions when they are being transferred to a new room, or when being discharged.
- Transport residents to new rooms or to the receiving area.
- Assist with loading/unloading residents from vehicles as necessary.
- Perform all assigned tasks in accordance with our established policies and procedures, and as instructed by your supervisor.
- Follow work assignments, and/or work schedules in completing and performing your assigned tasks.
- Cooperate with inter-departmental personnel, as welt as other facility personnel to ensure that nursing services can be adequately maintained to meet the needs of the residents.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the unit and shift.
- Meet with your CNA's nursing personnel, on a regularly scheduled basis, to assist in identifying and correcting problem areas, and/or the improvement of services.
- Report all complaints and grievances made by the resident.
- Notify the facility when you will be late or absent from work.
- Report occupational exposures to blood, body finds, infections materials, and hazardous chemicals to your supervisor.
For further information, please refer official source from Belle Terrace on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Tecumseh July 2020 Belle Terrace above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Tecumseh below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.