Surgery Scheduler Job Webster Orthopedics Ramonby admin on more than 30 days
Webster Orthopedics Jobs 2020Description :
Webster Orthopedics is seeking an energetic full-time surgery scheduler for our centralized scheduling department.
In this role, you will begin with primary responsibility for verifying patient benefits and eligibility. However, after the initial training period this position will be a full cycle surgery scheduler, assisting multiple doctors and scheduling 10+ surgeries or more per week.
About the role:
- You’ll be delivering a high level of customer service
- You’ll be scheduling Patient appointments, all surgical and diagnostic procedures
- You’ll provide patient instructions on all surgical procedures and post op needs
- You’ll ensure efficient, patient friendly communication to help provide a high standard of quality of care
- You’ll obtain insurance verifications and authorization for surgical procedures
- You’ll perform clerical duties such as maintaining records and accounts
- You’ll work closely with the Patient Financial Services Department for all surgical cases
- You’ll perform other duties as required
About your Qualifications:
- Qualified candidates must have at least one year of experience in surgery scheduling
- This position requires the ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- BLS/CPR Certification preferred
- This position requires exceptional customer service skills and the ability to communicate with Physicians, staff, and patients.
- Ideal candidates must display a commitment to superior customer service. Our motto is “Experience. Excellence.” And we want to ensure that our patients receive the highest quality of service.
This is a full-time position, working Monday-Friday. This position is based in San Ramon, California.
If this sounds like you, please apply!
Webster Orthopedics has been serving the East Bay since 1939. We are a 15-physician group with offices located in Oakland, San Ramon, and Dublin. We are equipped with an in-house MRI, Physical Therapy Center, EMR, digital x-ray and opportunity for surgery center participation. Our physicians provide a vast array of services to meet the ever-changing needs of our patients
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $28.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Surgery Scheduling: 1 year (Required)
- Medical Office: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Webster Orthopedics website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.