Pharmacy Technician I Atrium Health #039 s CMC Purchasing/Receiving Department Job Charlotteby admin on more than 30 days
Atrium Health Vacancies 2020 - Atrium Health assign a chance to fill Pharmacy Technician I Atrium Health's CMC Pharmacy Purchasing/Receiving Department that will be placed in Charlotte.
Atrium Health Recruitment 2020Description :
- Fills drug orders for all age groups from neonates to geriatrics under the direct supervision of the pharmacist.
- Delivers medications and Transports medication carts to nursing stations.
- Answers and screens telephone calls and refers calls to a pharmacist when appropriate.
- Processes charges and credits for medications.
- Fills unit dose patient cassettes and refills Pyxis medstations.
- Documents and delivers controlled substances.
- Compounds and repackages medications under the direction of a pharmacist.
- Monitors medication inventory levels and places orders to restock as necessary.
- Demonstrates proper aseptic technique in the preparation of Intravenous admixtures.
- Fills Pass med and discharge prescriptions under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Trains and orients new teammates to department workflow and procedures.
Works primarily in the pharmacy and within nursing units. The majority of time is standing. May include exposure to cytotoxic agents. Requires pushing carts and lifting delivery boxes weighing up to 30 pounds.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required. Pharmacy Technician Board Certificate is preferred. 6 months prior Pharmacy Technician experience preferred.
At , our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Posting Notes: Not Applicable
is an EOE/AA Employer
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.