CNA/PCA Job Guardian Home Healthcare Roxboroby admin on November 23, 2020
Guardian Home Healthcare Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Caregivers at , Inc. provide personal care, assistant services, and home management tasks that support the client's health, care, and safety. Caregivers shall be assigned only to duties for which they are trained, competent, qualified, and licensed to perform.
- Provide and assist with personal care (i.e., dressing, bathing, oral care, skin, nail, and hair).
- Assist with ambulation and transfer with or without assertive/mechanical devices.
- Perform incidental household services that are essential to the client's care at home.
- Record and Report changes in the client's condition, family situation or needs to the nurse administrator or appropriate authorities.
- Provide companionship and/or emotional support.
- Assist or administer bed or tub bath, basin, shower, or sitz bath.
- Make an occupied or unoccupied bed.
- Assist with planning and preparing proper nutritional meals per physician's order while maintaining proper food handling.
- Prepare clients for mealtime and assist with feeding.
- Empty/record drainage of catheter bag, record intake.
- Assist clients with bedpan and/or urinal.
- Provide basic first aid.
- Observe, record, and report self-administered medications.
- Assist in organizing household items.
- Reporting to work with a clean, well-groomed appearance at all times.
- Maintain professional boundaries with clients at all times.
- Complete other duties as may be assigned.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.