Guest Services Rep Full Time 104010 Job Extended Stay America Little Rockby admin on more than 30 days
Extended Stay America Job Vacancies 2020Description :
- Management system. Assists guests at all times; responds to guest requests with diligent follow through. Job functions include empowerment to resolve guest issues through the Make it Right process. The GSR must embrace ESA's service culture and treat all guest and associates with the utmost of respect and kindness.
- Must be able to process reservations, registration, payment, and departures in accordance with company guidelines and procedures. * Job functions to include handling collection efforts of all in-house balances. The GSR is responsible for accounting all cash, check, credit card and city ledger accounts through the propery * Job functions to include setup, maintenance and takedown of the breakfast when required by time of day; and maintaining an organized and clean work area behind the front desk, in the lobby and guest commons in compliance with company standards. * Job functions to include selling the value of ESA to all inquiries (via telephone and in person) and striving to convert them into reservations and occupied rooms in compliance with company standards.
- Job functions to include collecting relevant guest information in accordance with guidelines, probing for potential sales leads, and identifying opportunities. * Periodic tours of the property to ensure the property is meeting brand standards. * Assists and provides reasonable accommodations in response to guest requests whenever possible and practical * Compliance with all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to the prompt reporting of all safety and security issues directly to the manager or to the appropriate authorities. OTHER DUTIES * Responsible for maintaining overall hotel cleanliness, including assisting with cleaning any areas of the hotel as assigned by the manager when needed, including but not limited to front desk, associate breakroom, guest laundry, fitness room, vending areas, stairwells and common areas.
- Cross training into the housekeeping and laundry areas so that assistance can be provided as needed. * Other duties as requested by the management team. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & COMPETENCIES * Ability to understand and communicate in English proficiently to interact with guests, associates and outside vendors. * Must be able to operate the property management system technology.
- Ability to deal with problems, address and solve guest-related issues. ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS * While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to remain stationary; navigate the hotel and parking lot; reach and handle; detect objects and controls; and detect sounds. * Occasionally required to position self to access low areas and traverse heights and remain stable while doing so. * Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Occasionally push and/or pull carts and equipment up to 50 pounds. * While performing the duties of this job, the associate frequently works in outside weather conditions (depending on hotel). * The associate occasionally works in wet humid conditions (non-weather related), near moving mechanical parts, in the presence of fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock. * The work environment will typically be at moderate to loud noise levels.
- The associate may be asked to travel to help additional locations within a reasonable geography. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS * High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. ESA Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of ESA Management, LLC to treat applicants and associates in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, age (as defined under applicable law), national origin or ancestry, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For further information, please refer official source from Extended Stay America on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Guest Services Rep Full Time 104010 Little Rock August 2020 Extended Stay America above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Little Rock below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.