Lab Concierge/Systems Owner Job PerkinElmer Guaynaboby admin on August 6, 2020
PerkinElmer Jobs 2020Description :
- Under general supervision, ensures laboratory equipment and instrumentation are fit-for-use by maintaining Maximo records and external service contracts up to date and coordinating operational windows for the execution of maintenance and/or calibration routines.
- Generates unscheduled work orders and coordinates mechanic, electrician and/or instrumentation support. Conducts general troubleshooting of equipment issues.
- Under close supervision, completes impact assessments for instrumentation events.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Basic engineering principles, methods and practices (e.g. process flow diagrams, piping & instrumentation diagrams, process controls, cost estimation)
- HPLC Instruments
- technical experience with instruments; and provide recommendations to customer; onsite at customer site
- Basic knowledge of biotechnology unit operations and process equipment.
- Basic understanding of GMPs as applied to biotechnology.
- Basic technical report writing capability and presentation skills in collaboration with senior PD staff, applies standard scientific principles to the implementation and troubleshooting of process equipment.
- Evaluates OPT trends to seek efficiencies by adjusting instrument tolerance ranges and thus avoid nuisance OPT events.
- Owns/Authors technical reports for OPT event impact assessments (TAs)
- Seeks economical savings through comparative analyses of external service providers and their products
- Monitors equipment / instrument obsolescence in order to prepare for technology transitions
- Maintain equipment spare parts lists up to date
- Maintain team abreast of new equipment / instrumentation trends (such as Operations Alerts, software upgrades, etc.) in order to actively contribute to a compliance-minded environment
- Interaction with supervisor is frequent and goes into fine detail.
- Communicates results to supervisor and at group seminars.
- Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor and other members of the group.
- Technical reports and assessments may require significant review and editing.
- Contributes primarily to team through high-quality completion of assigned projects.
- Participates on cross-functional teams as a team member.
- Represents PD System Owners in related forums
- Bachelors’ Degree in Science
- 2-3 years' experience using Maximo
- Prior experience with maintaining laboratory equipment
- Basic understanding of GMP
- Experience working in a lab environment
For more detail information, please refer official source from PerkinElmer on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.