Delivery Driver - Amazon DSP Job Lone Star Logistics and Dallasby admin on more than 30 days
Lone Star Logistics and Delivery Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Delivery Driver – Amazon DSP
Lone Star Logistics and Delivery
Lone Star Logistics and Delivery is an Amazon Delivery Service Partner who is rapidly expanding and looking for enthusiastic, team players to deliver Amazon packages. Delivery Associates strive to get every Amazon order to the customer’s door on-time. You’ll be driving safe, new vehicles and be equipped with the latest technology to efficiently locate and deliver packages. Whether you are looking for a career or to earn extra cash now, we offer full and part-time opportunities.
Lone Star Logistics and Delivery is owner operated and is dedicated to building a company culture focused on integrity, team work, positive attitudes, and execution. WE WIN TOGETHER!
Starting Wage is $15/hr. Company Vehicle Provided! No CDL or Experience Required!
Start time is approximately between 10am and 12pm. ALL Shifts range between 9 – 10½ hours per day. 7 days per week. Currently closed four holidays per year (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Day, & 4th of July).
- Eligible to work in the U.S
- At least 21 years of age
- Clean driving record (verified with DMV)
- Clean background and drug verification
- Lift packages up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to get in and out of van 200+ times a day
- Walk up and down stairs throughout shift.
- MUST be able to work weekends
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be CUSTOMER FOCUSED!! We do everything possible to deliver packages and smiles to our customers.
- SAFELY drive and operate our cargo van at all times.
- Use hand held device for routing information, customer delivery information, to communicate with dispatcher, and to track your time.
- Navigate a variety of routes throughout the Dallas area with 150 - 250 stops a day.
- Must be comfortable driving and working in inclement weather (Rain, Snow, Heat, Wind, etc)
- Load and unload packages to be delivered
- Complete logs and reports
Job Types: Full-time (3-4 days per week), Part-time (1-2 DAYS WEEKENDS ONLY)
Compensation & Benefits
- $15.00/Hour to start
- Paid Training
- Overtime paid at 1.5X for hours worked over 40 per week
- Health Insurance and Benefits (30 – 60 days after start date)
- Paid time off accrued per hour worked
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE!!!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Day shift
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- delivery driver: 1 year (Preferred)
- On the road
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Delivery Location Type:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.