Solar Construction Manager Job C2 Energy Capital Cortlandby admin on May 21, 2020
C2 Energy Capital Job Vacancies 2020Description :
· Review work progress on a daily basis, compare to overall project schedule, continuous inspection of the construction site to ensure all activities are in line with design plans
· Visit sites at least twice per week and submit weekly construction report, with photos.
· Manage, monitor, address every aspect of site safety, safety training with contractors.
· Ensure compliance with legal requirements, building and safety codes, and other regulations. Interpret and explain contracts and technical information to coordinate with external civil, structural, mechanical, electrical and roofing consultants and contractors.
· Provide recommendations for continuous improvements in project designs, plans, processes and deployment.
· Collect commissioning and punch list data and provide contractors instruction on the proper method of remediation. Ensure QA/QC documentation is completed on-site accurately and delivered to the project team.
· Proven track record with at least 3 years of experience as a solar construction manager.
· Expertise in construction, particularly electrical work and safety management including OSHA, NFPA, National Electrical Code and incorporation of safety into the daily work routine.
· OSHA 30 certification
· Proficiency in reading electrical, mechanical, civil and/or architectural drawings.
· Desire to work on-site during construction phase & understanding of all facets of the construction process.
· Knowledge of commissioning requirements, procedures, and ability to use technical equipment. Knowledge of using I-V Curve Tracer a plus.
· Excellent time and project management skills.
· Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
· Ability to multi-task and manage numerous projects simultaneously.
· Ability to travel 50% of time to domestic locations
· Valid, clean state driver’s license.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $70,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- solar construction project management: 3 years (Preferred)
- 50% (Preferred)
- 1 year
Full Time Opportunity:
- Multiple locations
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Only full-time employees eligible
For further information, please refer official source from C2 Energy Capital on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are not interested in Solar Construction Manager Cortland July 2020 C2 Energy Capital above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Cortland below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.