Shipping Offbearer Job Legacy Cabinets Inc Eastabogaby admin on September 1, 2020
Legacy Cabinets, Inc. Job Vacancies 2020Description :
The Shipping Offbearer removes/unloads cabinets from the shipping conveyor into an area designated by the shipping label. Must be able to handle cabinets with the customer/quality in mind.
- Must be able to lift 80-100 lbs.
- Ability to use hand trucks, as needed.
- Ability to read and understand shipping labels with a good sense of organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to rotate within a department.
- Ability to comprehend and use handheld scanners, if required.
- Ability to work in various environmental conditions.
- Ability to walk and stand continuously for 8+ hours daily, 12 hours most days.
- Hours and overtime dictated by production; weekends as required with little notice.
- Responsible for wearing all assigned safety equipment and must be willing to comply with all health and safety rules and regulations.
Education and Experience:
- Prior related experience preferred.
- Must be able to use and accurately read a measuring tape.
- Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving the entire body. This includes climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, carrying, and stooping.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 80 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Shipping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Sunday (Required)
- Have you previously worked for Legacy Cabinets?
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
For more detail information, please refer official source from Legacy Cabinets, Inc. on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.