Customer Service/Order Processing - Local Applicants Only Job HMac Systems Inc Southboroughby admin on October 30, 2020
HMac Systems, Inc. Jobs 2020 - HMac Systems, Inc. provide an opportunity to apply Customer Service/Order Processing - Local Applicants Only that will be placed in Southborough.
HMac Systems, Inc. Jobs 2020Description :
H-Mac Systems, Inc. is an expanding e-commerce distributor of commercial / industrial HVAC parts and equipment.
Customer care and order processing are top priorities at H-Mac Systems, Inc. We are searching for a skilled Customer Service Order Processing Associate to add to our our team.
We need a tech-savvy, enthusiastic individual who can process orders, monitor open orders, work directly with customers and suppliers to ensure products get delivered on time and in good condition, and efficiently solve problems.
Our ideal candidate is local to the Southborough, MA area.
- Handle pre-sale customer questions regarding price, availability, transit times, and product data.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer service inquiries while building a relationship with the customer.
- Assist customers with post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status, back order inquiries, and any other issues that may arise in the order fulfillment process.
- Interface with suppliers to place, monitor, and expedite orders.
- Enter data efficiently and accurately.
- Consistently follow detailed, step-by step instructions and processes.
- Manage multiple software applications, tasks, chats, and phone calls simultaneously.
- De-escalate conflict and resolve customer issues with empathy while maintaining professional composure.
- Break down and resolve complex requests.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to maintain the required internet speed of at least 25 Mbps (download) and 5 (upload) to support voice traffic and HTTPS web traffic using a hard-wire Ethernet internet connection (no WiFi).
- A workspace that is free from noise or distraction (H-Mac provides all necessary computer equipment).
Work Schedule: Full time, Monday-Friday.
Benefits: A full-time benefits package is available.
Job Type: Full-time.
Location: This position is temporarily remote due to COVID-19. The ability to commute to our office in Southborough, MA for initial training is required. After training, the position will be remote, eventually returning to an office-based position.
Salary: Compensation commensurate with experience.
About H-Mac Systems, Inc.
At H-Mac Systems, we strive to serve our customers as a reliable provider of commercial / industrial HVAC equipment and parts. Early on, we identified e-commerce as a better way to meet the supply needs of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning professionals. The h-mac.com website launched back in 2003, and we have been refining and improving ever since.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
This position is temporarily remote due to COVID-19. The ability to commute to our office in Southborough, MA for initial training is required. After training, the position will be remote, eventually returning to an office-based position.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Southborough, MA 01772 (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.