Delivery Driver (part Time) - Mechanicsburg Job Hertzby admin on August 2, 2020
Hertz Recruitment 2020Description :
Hertz is hiring local Delivery Drivers to use our vehicles to pick up and deliver products between customer locations locally. We strive to help make each and every delivery effortless for our customers. A job at Hertz is an amazing opportunity for highly driven people who love a challenge, crave opportunity, and want to make an impact.
The general responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Deliver products between businesses and local customers within assigned geographic area.
- Inspect and monitor delivery vehicles daily
- Deliver products to customer locations in a timely manner.
- Assist other drivers as necessary.
- Maintain courteous and professional behavior & appearance.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures and protect company assets.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- 24-28 hours per week
- Weekends Sat & Sun, 1 or both days required – requires applicant to have flexibility for scheduling purposes.
- Monday-Friday – requires applicant to have flexibility for scheduling purposes.
- Support delivery services business by delivering products between businesses and local customers within assigned geographic area
- Load, transport, and deliver items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Ensure items are delivered in proper condition.
- Review orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assist with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Adhere to assigned routes and follow time schedules.
- Abide by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Prepare reports and other documents relating to deliveries, as needed.
- Earn hourly pay with the opportunity for tips.
- Must be at least 20 years of age.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift up to of 50 lbs.
- 24-28 hours per week
- Must be available to work M-Sun 10AM-8PM, weekends required and holidays.
- Must possess a smart phone and have aptitude to navigate using a mapping application
- Must successfully meet pre-employment requirements including background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug testing.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Hertz website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.