Supervisor Job AZ Janitorial Services Phoenixby admin on more than 30 days
AZ Janitorial Services Recruitment 2020Description :
The janitorial supervisor organizes the porter schedules and assigns various tasks to the porters. These tasks may include cleaning carpets and floors, removing trash, replacing supplies in bathrooms, and cleaning bathrooms. Once the porters have completed their cleaning tasks, the porter’s supervisor examines the building(s) to make sure the work meets the established standards. The supervisor must also investigate ALL complaints about the porter servicing. Janitorial supervisors may also be required to complete cleaning tasks, especially if they are understaffed.
- Supervisors must drive to different sites to ensure that staff and quality is performed according to AZ Janitorial standards.
- Janitorial supervisors also manage inventory of equipment and cleaning supplies such as floor cleaning material, vacuum cleaners, cleaning solutions, to ensure that their porters can effectively perform their jobs. The Supervisor provides training to both current and new workers and manages the number of hours their employees work.
Duties subject to change depending on business needs
1. Softwares to be used: TrooWork, One drive, T-sheets, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Box.
2. Walk with the superintendent to see what tasks are coming and schedule them accordingly.
3. Train team leaders to use troowork, one drive, outlook, tsheets.
4. Keep cleaning and maintenance records of all machines such as: vacuum cleaners, flooring machinery, window cleaning machine, ETC.... report to AZJS.
5. Organize working groups based on the times stipulated by the company.
6. Supervisors must discuss and plan their work day before they begin. Ensuring that the material and equipment delivered is returned clean and organized.
7. Have knowledge of all aspects of work and machines.
9. Have an inventory of the material at each project site.
10. Maintaining supply inventory in the warehouse.
11. Have constant communication with clients and leads at each job site.
12. Visit each job site and fill out the site report, all reports of the day must be completed and uploaded at the end of their work shift.
13. Supervisors will be provided with a company phone where they must always be required to respond and provide customer service to our customers. When providing the phone number to customers or anyone in our work environment, SUPERVISORS SHOULD ONLY PROVIDE THEIR AZJS work phone.
14. Supervisors must be available to work on Saturdays and Sundays if needed.
Supervisors must have constant communication with customers and maintain a good relationship.
Supervisors must take care of every customer's need by providing collaboration and professionally delivering a high quality of service and support before, during and after the customer's requirements are completed, they must always keep in mind the following characteristics:
- Promptitude: Promises of service delivery must be timely. Delays and cancellations of any service should be avoided.
- Courtesy: Courtesy is almost an art. Saying "hello", "good afternoon", "sir" and "thank you very much" are part of good customer service. Therefore, it is always important to keep this in mind when in front of the customer .
- Professionalism: All clients must be treated professionally, which means the use of competence or skill. Professionalism shows the customer we care.
1. You must assign the number of workers required for each project by scheduling a start time and end time considering the size, difficulty, delivery day, weather, and customer requests for each project.
2. You must solve scheduling problems such as:
Non-compliance of employees or subcontractors
3. When scheduling a job, you must provide the specifics of the task to be performed to group leader, for example:
- Window Height.
- Type of floor
- Structure of the place. (restaurant, school, offices, apartments, etc.)
- Machinery needed to complete the job.
4. Generate emergency titles on the day, considering the sequence in the titles. (SWITCH)
5. The title should always be divided by service.
6. Have the Outlook calendar organized two weeks ahead.
7. Have the work schedule organized in Tsheets two weeks ahead. (Put Tsheets title according to the orientation provided.)
1. Monitor operations to make sure they meet standards and deadlines for customers.
2. Inspect, test or measure the materials used, make an evaluation.
3. Remove equipment and material that does not meet specifications.
4. Discuss the results of the inspection with the employees responsible.
5. Report the data of the inspection and test.
Every Friday the inventory and performance reports must be uploaded, please note the following points for the delivery of the report:
1. Provide an overview of new processes and improve procedures.
2. Always put the date of the report, project name, team leader name, and team name.
3. Collaborate with team leaders to gather all the necessary information.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $2,500.00 per month
- Monday to Friday
- Managing employee’s performance goals: 1 year (Required)
- Computer Skills: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Planning and managing the work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer Operation: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
- 50% (Required)
- Multiple locations
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.