Team Leader Job Ski Butlers Aspenby admin on more than 30 days
Ski Butlers Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Looking for your winter dream job? A job that allows you to work in a fun, team-oriented environment and ski / ride every day of the week? Look no further than as we are hiring for the 2020/2021 ski season. If you are passionate about skiing or riding, living in the mountains and portraying this passion to our customers, then we would love to discuss your background in more detail.
is the largest ski and snowboard rental delivery service in the world, delivering to 50 resorts in North America, France and Italy. We care deeply about the holistic experience of our customers' vacation and creating an easy, simple, and convenient equipment rental process, so our customers can enjoy more time on snow.
As a team leader, you are responsible for the overall operation and customer service standards of the current shift you are managing, setting up the following shift for success, and managing all Ski Technicians.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Pre and post shift team meetingsensures each Ski Technician understands expectations and responsibilities for that shift
- Plan delivery routes and work assignments for the next shift
- Realtime support assignmentssolving problems for guests by sending out available ski technicians
- Responding to customer emails and voicemails
Supplemental Responsibilities Include
- Administrative workkeeping our internal software up to date and clean
- Conduct performance meetings with team members
- Sizing orders as they come into our system to ensure our guests are being set up on the right ski or snowboard model
- Coaching team members to always be improving in their role
Full-time Team Leaders have 5 shifts per week, running from 6:15am2pm (AM shift) OR 1:45pmclose (PM Shift). This allows you to get out skiing/riding any day you want to! This position is a management position, and allows for excellent job experience managing a small team. No prior experience is required. We have tracked credit card tips and the average Team Leader is making closer to $19-$20/hr, not including cash tips or bonuses.
- Masks will be provided by and worn by all team members throughout shifts and on delivery
- Work spaces and equipment will be sanitized regularly throughout the day and deep cleaned before and after every shift
- Employee’s temperature will be taken at the beginning of every shift using a no-contact thermometer
Applicants must be 21 years of age or older.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Ski Butlers on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.