Machine Operator - Foundry Job Colt Refining Inc Merrimackby admin on more than 30 days
Colt Refining, Inc. Job Vacancies 2020Description :
This entry level position candidate will assist in a variety of different tasks within the facility including incineration and foundry operations. First Shift, Mon-Fri (6am-2:30pm) with the option of overtime if offered and/or needed.
Consistent / Punctual Attendance
Basic knowledge on operating equipment
Ability to keep accurate records and follow instructions
Willingness to work in a warm environment during summer
Ability to lift 60 lbs. safely
Able to pass a background check, pre-employment physical, respirator fit test and a drug test
Willingness to communicate and work with other members of the production and security staff.
Willingness to help out in other areas of the facility as needed
Education / Experience:
High School Diploma or GED
Previous warehouse / foundry experience a plus
Forklift certification a plus
Colt Refining offers Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, FSA Section 125, employer paid Life Insurance, employer paid Short and Long Term Disability as well as a Safe Harbor - 401(k) Plan. All applicants will be subjected to a complete background check, physical, respirator fit test and drug test. Colt Refining, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- machine operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- drivers (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Ball Mill, Sifter, etc.
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
For more detail information, please refer official source from Colt Refining, Inc. on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.