Receptionist / Full Time Job Green Park Senior Living Community Louisby admin on April 26, 2020
Green Park Senior Living Community Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Green Park Senior Living Community, a member of the CommuniCare Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Full Time Receptionist to join our team. This position works MondayFriday 8 am4:30 pm.
The position of Receptionist works to maintain a friendly and positive image for the center to callers, visitors, and guests through the responsibility of greeting and/or directing them. The position must function as a team member to ensure that work is accomplished and quality service is delivered, supporting team members and leading the way in celebrating team successes. While focusing on delivering quality service, the position must also manage the resources within their control and assist others in managing resources.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer telephone, determine nature of call, and direct caller to appropriate individual or department
- Take accurate messages when personnel are unavailable and ensure accurate delivery
- Operate paging/telephone system as required
- Greet and direct visitors to the appropriate personnel
- Provide administrative support as assigned
- Participate in and provide scheduled training, educational classes, and orientation programs to maintain licensure of self and certification of team and enhance quality of care.
- Perform other related activities as assigned or requested.
- Maintain and work within established departmental, center, and home office policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement program, and safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or GED required
- Previous LTC or hospital receptionist experience
Prior work/life experiences, preferably in a healthcare setting.
As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer full time employees a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental, and vision coverage from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
A family-owned company, we have grown to become one of the nation’s largest providers of post-acute care, which includes skilled nursing rehabilitation centers, long-term care centers, assisted living communities, independent rehabilitation centers, and long-term acute care hospitals (LTACH). Since 1984, we have provided superior, comprehensive management services for the development and management of adult living communities. We have a single job description at CommuniCare, "to reach out with our hearts and touch the hearts of others." Through this effort we create "Caring Communities" where staff, residents, clients, and family members care for and about one another.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Green Park Senior Living Community website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.