Electrician - 2nd Shift Holland MI Job Haworth Incby admin on March 26, 2020
Haworth Inc Recruitment 2020Description :
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you’ll find a culture of collaboration and innovation that provides our members meaningful work and development opportunities.
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our team, you’ll become an integral part of a family-owned organization, where your contributions truly matter.
We are currently looking for a Electrician - 2nd Shift - Holland, MI to join our team in Holland, MI.
As a Electrician - 2nd Shift - Holland, MI, you will:
Perform routine and emergency electrical maintenance on all machines and equipment, diagnose source of problems or potential problems, and maintain or repair as needed.
- The pay for this role ranges from $24.70-$29.95 (pay based on experience) with a $1.65 hourly shift premium
- Hours are 3:00 PM-11:30 PM with required overtime as business needs require
Do you have these required qualifications?
- High school education, GED, or 3 years of electrician experience for each year of school uncompleted.
- Certificate of completion of 4-year apprentice program or 6 years of electrical experience.
- State of Michigan license for electrical work.
- Must be willing to obtain own tool box and electrical hand tools required by craft.
- Must obtain and maintain valid powered industrial truck operator permit and State of Michigan driver’s license.
- Ability to work overtime, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- Programmable controller experience.
- 4 years of electrical experience.
- Experience with PLCs and ladder logic.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at our website.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
Haworth’s AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact us.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.70 - $29.95 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- State of Michigan electrical (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.