Team Member Job Del Taco LLC Costa Mesaby admin on November 11, 2020
Del Taco LLC Recruitment 2020Description :
Essential Job Functions
- Delivers effective results in the areas of quality, guest service, safety, security, cleanliness and product preparation.
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of our menu items and has the ability to explain them to guests accurately
- Use Point of Sale system/cash register to record orders and compute order amounts; collecting payment from guests
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitations standards
- Ability to follow all Company operation policies, and procedures
- Make recommendations to enhance restaurant operations.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with effective follow-through.
- General knowledge of computers, POS systems desired.
- Ability to perform basic business math skills. Cash handling skills desired.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate, develop and maintain a close, effective relationships co workers, managers, partners and our guests.
- Ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
- Ability to travel to assigned restaurant location
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Food Handler certification may be required
- Ability to stand and walk for approximately 95-100% of shift including ability to bend, reach and lift and carry a max of 50 pounds.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.