Assembler/Packer Job Newell Brands Lumbertonby admin on more than 30 days
Newell Brands Jobs 2020Description :
Non Exempt (FH)
The Production Associate is responsible for building and assembling components into a premium quality, finished product; ensures proper packing and labeling of product according to customer specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform production duties such as assembly of components, packaging, taping, labeling and manual lifting.
- Rotate through all tasks required in a particular production process.
- Loads, unloads, and arranges materials and supplies as needed.
- Notifies team leader of product discrepancies and equipment malfunctions.
- Assists in the training of other employees.
- Provides backup support to the machine operator.
- Meet and maintain productivity requirements.
- Proficient in all safety and housekeeping requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED preferred but not necessary. 0 to 1 yr. assembly experience preferred.
- Ability to perform basic visual quality inspection on products.
- Maintain the production pace of other team members.
- Basic math skills.
- Utilize hand and power tools and various equipment as needed to perform duties.
(NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. and its subsidiaries are Equal OpportunityEmployers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
For further information, please refer official source from Newell Brands Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Newell Brands, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.