Warehouse Associate - Bound Tree Medical 1st Shift $15 Per Hour Job Sarnova HC LLC Elizabethtownby admin on more than 30 days
Sarnova HC, LLC Hiring 2020 - Sarnova HC, LLC present a chance to apply Warehouse Associate - Bound Tree Medical - 1st Shift - $15 per hour that will be placed in Elizabethtown.
Sarnova HC, LLC Jobs 2020Description :
The Warehouse Associate will read customer orders, shipping orders, and requisitions and accurately pick merchandise for shipment. They will also pack customer orders efficiently and accurately ensuring that products remain damage free during shipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read customer orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be picked and shipped.
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and placing orders on pallets or in bins
- Pack all items using proper procedures to prevent damages. Include packing slip with each order.
- Process orders through UPS online service or other approved carriers.
- Attach labels to packages and complete the shipping function by placing packing slips in the billing dept. bins.
- Verify items on order for accuracy.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Assist other areas of the warehouse as needed.
- Ability to stand for long continuous periods of time.
- Ability to climb ladders up to 15 feet.
- May engage in some repetitive motion.
- May engage in frequent bending, stooping, pushing and pulling of parts and part containers.
- Due to the open environment of the warehouse, must be able to work in various weather and temperature conditions to include extreme heat, humidity and cold.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear.
- Ability to continuously walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Ability to occasionally sit, climb or balance.
- Ability to continuously lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh 50+ pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Two to four years’ experience in Warehousing.
- Experience with personal computer equipment.
- Experience driving a forklift, reach truck or similar equipment.
- Ability to utilize a tape gun when sealing packages.
- Ability to use a UPS computer system for tracking and package labels.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work in fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Requires considerable stooping, bending, lifting, and standing most of the workday.
- Able to regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to fifty pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than one hundred pounds.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
For more detail information, please refer official source from Sarnova HC, LLC on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.