Technical Services Manager Job Martell Electric LLC South Bendby admin on September 18, 2020
Martell Electric, LLC Job Vacancies 2021Description :
Martell Electric is a medium sized electrical contracting firm located in South Bend, Indiana providing electrical, highway specialty and telecommunication services to customers located in Indiana and Michigan. We are looking to add a Technical Services Manager to our Service Department team.
The Technical Services Manager responsibilities include:
- Providing leadership in implementing and maintaining predictive and preventative maintenance programs for customers
- Creating and maintaining customer budgets
- Managing service department costs within budgetary guidelines
- Educating customers on the importance of predictive and preventative maintenance
- Continuously applying sound electrical solutions to resolve reliability issues that negatively impact customer efficiencies
- Providing technical support and guidance to service technicians responsible for implementing electrical maintenance programs
- Enforcing a safe work environment and ensuring general maintenance personnel are practicing "best safe work practices"
The Technical Services Manager position requires excellent organizational skill as well as the ability to juggle multiple projects, while paying close attention to detail.
This role involves liaising with the customer, the service technicians performing maintenance responsibilities, and with senior management, so the candidate should have excellent written and verbal skills, Mathematical and IT skills are necessary in order to carry out the administrative tasks. The candidate should also be creative and resourceful, as they often need to find solutions to construction problems while working under great time pressure. The individual should have the ability to adapt and work in an ever changing work environment. The individual must be a self starter.
Knowledge and experience with thermal imaging, ground testing, arc flash studies, power quality studies, vibration analysis, ultrasonic testing and motor testing is required.
Salary commensurate with experience
Martell Electric is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Martell Electric, LLC website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.