Accounts Payable Clerk Job Growve Salt Lake Cityby admin on November 20, 2020
Growve Recruitment 2020Description :
Founded in 2006 and focused on natural wellness, beauty and lifestyle, Growve has become the market leader in multiple dietary supplement and personal care categories. We specialize in world-class innovation with major focus areas like unique delivery forms and propriety ingredients. To help support our rapid growth, we are expanding our team. Apply today!
Accounts Payable Clerk – SLC, UT
Under limited supervision, perform duties following established procedures in the following areas:
- Reconcile vendor statements each month.
- Enter bills.
- Communicate with vendors.
- Research discrepancies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Objectives and Responsibilities
- Time management, organizational skills and attention to detail are essential. Applicant must also possess strong written and verbal skills. Other required skills are business math, spreadsheet, word processing, communication, typing, 10-key, and clerical.
Skills and Qualifications
- Required: 2+ years accounting experience
- Preferred: Quick Books Enterprise experience
Additional Details & Benefits
- Fulltime with competitive pay, DTO (paid/discretionary time off) health benefits package
- Casual company environment, casual dress code, with a work hard/play hard culture
- Corporate offices located in downtown St. Petersburg, FL and Salt Lake City, UT
- Please send resume along with cover letter highlighting experience, as well as interest in this position
- Full time position with competitive pay, DTO (paid/discretionary time off) health benefits package.
· The role will be based in Salt Lake City, UT
Notice to Recruiters — We prefer candidates that apply directly rather than through recruiters. Recruiters must contact the Human Resource Department prior to submitting a resume and may not contact hiring managers without Human Resource permission.
This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities and qualifications.
The position, duties, and qualifications are subject to change at any time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Required)
- Accounts Payable: 2 years (Required)
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
For further information, please refer official source from Growve on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.