Intern Job BPG Real Estate Service Wilmingtonby admin on July 29, 2020
BPG Real Estate Service Recruitment 2020Description :
At BPG, giving our associates the BPG Experience is a top priority. Join us as a Human Resources Intern.
Job Title: Human Resources Intern (Non-exempt, hourly)
Reports To: VP of Human Resources
Administers various duties and assists the Human Resources team with daily functions as needed in a timely manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Administers various Human Resources duties including:
o Responsible for sending cards or flowers for various events for employees (i.e. birthdays, birth of child, etc.)
o Filing paperwork for employees as needed.
o Scanning and mailing of letters
o Researches various topics as needed
o Creates and maintains employee files
o Responsible for working on an onboarding plan o Works with The Culture Club on employee morale activities.
- Oversees various other functions including:
o Maintaining the petty cash drawer
o Preparing and distributing New Hire Packets.
o Work with human resources on the implementation of the internship program.
o Responding to employment verifications.
- Maintains accuracy and efficiency according to established departmental standards.
- Assumes additional duties and responsibilities as requested.
- Promotes and enhances positive customer relations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reasoning Ability:
- Communication Skills: Proven written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work successfully as an individual and on a team
- A working knowledge of Human Resource functions. This is normally acquired through one-year related work.
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to deal effectively and courteously with a diverse group of internal and external contacts. This normally acquired through one-year customer contact experience.
- Strong working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Suites. This is normally acquired through one-year related work
- Requires analytical and organizational skills necessary to handle complex inquiries and attempt to resolve them in a quick and efficient manner.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information.
- High school diploma required.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- This is an entry level position.
- Requires prolonged sitting.
- Requires frequent operation of office equipment; such as a computer, copy machine, telephone, etc.
- Occasional stretching and / or bending to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc.
- Occasional standing and walking required.
Statement of Notices
Equal Employment Opportunity s, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Americans with Disability Act Applicants as well as associates who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants as well as associates are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
Job Requirements The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned. The Company may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the company.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.