LPN Job Chatsworth Health Care Centerby admin on June 18, 2020
Chatsworth Health Care Center Jobs 2021Description :
Chatsworth HCC Inc.
is actively hiring
LPN Team Members
for our Skilled Nursing Facility.
"Full Time" and Part Time
Day Shift 7am-3pm
Eve Shift 3pm-11pm
Night Shift 11pm-7am
Baylor Shift 7am-7pm
Baylor Shift 7pm-7am
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid GA State LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.