WMS Implementation Analyst Job ParityFactory LLC Richmondby admin on more than 30 days
ParityFactory LLC Recruitment 2020Description :
ParityFactory is a rapidly growing software company serving food manufacturing clients across the country. Our software WMS and Production management software stands out in an industry of legacy software, and we work with ERP partners ranging from NetSuite, to Sage Intacct, to Microsoft. We've doubled sales in the last year despite COVID and are looking to expand our implementation and delivery team to meet this growth.
Our Implementation Analysts are involved at nearly every stage of the project and have input in both the contract and bid process, working closely with sales. The typical implementation process for our clients is 90 days, and it's common to run several implementations concurrently. Most clients elect to have two in person training trips during that time, where we send two Implementation Analysts to train the floor workers and finalize configuration of the software. The role is estimated at 50% travel, US and Canada only.
Details are below, but at a high level the very best qualified candidates will have experience engaging directly with clients to manage scope, problem solve, and train staff. Every operation is a little different, and it's common to have to work as a team to align our software to their process.
Our software is installed remotely by our Support Team, with the Implementation team focused primarily on business process, configuration and training:
- Managing timelines with the client
- Keeping the project in scope and on time
- Updating client and internal management on project status, issues, additional scope, i.e., adhering to the "no surprises" mantra
- Managing client expectations, and being comfortable telling them what is in scope vs out of scope is critical
- Training the floor and office staff in the use of the software
- Working with the client to institute best practices in their food or beverage operation
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience
- At least 2 years experience implementing or working with an ERP, WMS, or some related platform
- Solid Analyst level SQL (views, joins, data pulls)
- Great client communications, written and verbal
- College Degree or equivalent experience
- Fluency with O365, PowerPoint and Excel
- 50% travel. Locations are national and varied
- Must have experience or exposure to the manufacturing, distribution or warehouse space
While not required, any experience working in a factory or warehouse environment would expedite understanding of the software and our client's challenges.
It's a really, really fun time to be a part of ParityFactory. Our growth in the last year has created a ton of need and opportunity across the team. Growth is fun. The team is great. And if that energy sounds exciting to you, let us know!
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Please no calls. All hiring processes are managed through our various postings, thank you.
Job Type: Full-time
As a result of COVID, we've gone fully remote and plan to by and large remain that way. This job is 50% travel and does involve airplane time. PPE is available and company pays for COVID testing to keep our employees and clients safe.
- Implementation: 2 years (Required)
- SQL: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Must love the fun and challenges that come with growth!
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- On the road
For more detail information, please refer official source from ParityFactory LLC on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.