PRCR Parks Staff Support Analyst (part-time) Job City of Raleighby admin on more than 30 days
City of Raleigh Jobs 2020Description :
This part-time position provides a variety of technical, clerical and administrative support services to senior managers in Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources Parks Division. Work will be varied and may include support for program logistics, event logistics and/or citizen support along with providing procedural and technical information to staff and the public.
Performs receptionist duties, data entry, document preparation, filing and otherwise relieves staff of clerical work and administrative detail performing the following duties:
- Answer telephones and respond to questions from Parks staff, other city departments and citizens.
- Route calls to staff and take messages.
- Provides customer support by responding to internal and external inquiries and information requests; performs basic research; routes specific requests to appropriate resource.
- Perform data entry into spreadsheets and/or department software.
- Compose routine correspondence for approval by division staff.
- Prepare correspondence from written or verbal instructions including letters, memos, reports and presentations.
- Maintain file system, file correspondence and other records.
- Arrange departmental meetings, programs, events or conferences as needed.
- Prepares and maintains a variety of complex department-specific reports, databases and presentations in support of department operations.
- Assist fulltime staff with financial transactions, financial and operational performance measures.
- Coordinates work for special projects and assists by preparing supporting documents, researching issues and information, developing contact lists, summarizing data, interacting with other departments for needed information or support.
High School Diploma or GED and four years office support experience.
An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform essential duties as listed above.
Intermediate knowledge of Financial or Accounting software, database software, spreadsheet software and word processing software.
- Customer Service principles.
- Business math concepts.
- Filing and record-keeping principles.
- Occupational hazards and applicable safety principles and practices.
- Modern office technology.
- Composing, editing and maintaining basic original documents including reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Performing basic original research, compiling and assembling data.
- Following directions and meeting standards.
- Providing attention to detail in assignments.
- Proofreading and error correction.
- Exercising confidentiality.
- Maintaining and updating data and documentation.
- Utilizing a computer and relevant software applications.
Applicant must attend alll required training.
Applicant must pass a comprehensive background check and controlled substance test.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to City of Raleigh website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.