Production Workers - 19 01$ Per Hour Job Bongards Creameries Perhamby admin on November 20, 2020
Bongards Creameries Recruitment 2020Description :
- Operate block towers and barrel line and related equipment.
- Use forklift to transfer barrels to the cooler
- Operate boxer and related equipment.
- Watch quality of blocks being formed.
- Perform all necessary sanitation procedures for this position
- Perform CIP of towers, DMM, barrel line and related equipment.
- Give breaks to the DMM operator
- Responsible for maintaining floor sanitation and cleanliness of other work related areas.
- Keep clear, accurate, and timely records.
- Keep work area clean.
- Understand the plant’s commitment to customer’s expectations and quality.
- Must report all quality and food safety and quality concerns to immediate supervisor or their designated replacement.
- All other duties as assigned by the supervisor or lead.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions.
- Must demonstrate a commitment to both food and employee safety.
- High School Diploma/Equivalent Required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Work environment includes exposure to noise, heat, and cleaning chemicals.
Innovation is the key ingredient that has fueled Bongards’ continuous growth and success since 1908, when a handful of forward-thinking farmers launched a small cooperative creamery. Today, Bongards' processes millions of pounds of milk per day, and is among the largest dairy co-ops in the U.S. But we’ve stayed true to our farmer-owned roots. That way we can ensure the best quality possible at every step of the production process.
Just ask the people who work for Bongards' now and they’ll tell you that everyone in every function has a true passion for producing safe, high-quality dairy products. That’s what creates the culture of growth and success that you’ll find at Bongards'. When a great team of committed people strives for continuous improvement, opportunities for individual growth will follow. Bongards' history of success is proof of that.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Bongards Creameries system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.