Seasonal Maintenance Runner Job Vacasa Saint Augustineby admin on more than 30 days
Vacasa Job Vacancies 2020Description :
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we're the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America. Today, we're one of the fastest-growing vacation rental companies in the world—thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You'll fit right in here if you're curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. We're hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. We're the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners and guests.
What we're looking for
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Runner with a knack for fixing things to help out our guests. The Maintenance Runner position will assist in the maintenance needs of all Vacasa properties. You will spend your days traveling conducting basic maintenance in our homes. Coming to the rescue of our guests by diagnosing urgent issues in our homes and helping support the guest operations team.
This is a seasonal position.
What you'll do
- Expect the unexpected, no day is the same and it will be spent traveling, performing basic maintenance and tasks in our homes. Flexibility and adaptability is a must.
- Work as part of our operations team to support the day to day, running keys and coming to the rescue of any team member in need!
- Remove trash from homes
- Run linens to Housekeepers
- Use your basic knowledge of maintenance tasks such as hanging pictures, fixing blinds and changing light-bulbs.
- Bring your skills and interest to learn home repairs including appliance trouble-shooting, cable/wifi troubleshooting, basic knowledge of HVAC systems and light plumbing [like fixing a leaky sink].
- Correspond on a regular basis via email and phone with the Local team and Central team.
- Order, maintain and replenish maintenance supplies and inventory.
- The job duties described, are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this position. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
The skills you'll need
- Communicator: proactively communicate with our guests, owners, housekeeping team, maintenance team and local/central teams via email, phone, and in person.
- Problem Solver: at Vacasa, we always seek to head problems off at the pass, but chaos theory prevails and we can't pre-solve for everything. When something doesn't go according to plan, you will need to go into action and work with teams across Vacasa to turn problems into opportunities.
- Can do/will do attitude: when guests are on vacation, we are our busiest. A willingness to help when needed is essential. This will include weekends and holidays.
- Natural born leader: as a Maintenance Runner, you will need to take charge and rescue the tasks at hand. Your ability to think on your feet, be collective with your thoughts and have a positive way of interacting with others is essential.
- Computer Savvy: Our custom developed management software has set Vacasa apart as an industry leader. We use our system to manage all aspects of our business. While we will never ask you to do any coding, we will want you to be very comfortable using a computer. If you commonly find yourself saying, "I bet I can get on youtube and figure out how to do that.", you'll be just fine.
- Highly Organized: This position requires balancing competing priorities on a day to day and minute by minute basis. At Vacasa we are dedicated to providing the best tools possible to manage the workload, but there is a critical human piece that you will provide. We rely on you to balance those priorities and kick into action with your organization skills to manage the workload.
- Change Agent: At Vacasa, we firmly believe that every employee should be a stakeholder in improving our owner and guest experience. As an agent of change we will ask you to help identify areas where we have an opportunity to improve.
- The ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Reasonable comfort level with computers and smart devices
- Access to the internet and the ability to check your email on a daily basis
What you'll get
- 401K retirement savings plan with up to a 6% company match
- Vacation time
- Paid sick leave
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you'll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Vacasa website with link as follow :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Seasonal Maintenance Runner Saint Augustine August 2020 Vacasa above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Saint Augustine below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.