Dispensary Host/Hostess - TEMPE LOCATION Job Nirvana Center Dispensaries Tempeby admin on more than 30 days
Nirvana Center Dispensaries Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Have you always wanted to work for the Medical Marijuana Industry? Want to join a company with career opportunities? Then look no further! The Nirvana Centers of Tempe is hiring! We are looking for a few high energy individuals that have a passion for cannabis! This is a Full-time Position to join our team as a Host/Hostess.
As a Host/Hostess, you will be the first person patients see when coming to our dispensary. You will be responsible for managing the flow of the dispensary by confirming patients' AZMMJ Cards, controlling the lines, directing patients where they need to go, and floating patients to their Patient Consultant. It is a position that entails specific requirements such as following strict state guidelines and providing maximum customer service.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Welcome visitors and patients by warmly greeting them in person; answer or direct inquiries through proper channels when needed.
- Acting as the face of the dispensary and our mission.
- Establish, develop, and maintain relationships with current and prospective patients.
- While floating patients to their Patient Consultant, you may be asked questions regarding products, upcoming specials, or discounts.
- Be familiar and able to explain new products, strains, and changes in state laws, and industry trends in order to provide the best level of service.
Safety and Compliance
- Verify proper identification and paperwork from patients at the door before entering into the dispensary.
- Ensure we are following State regulations regarding the number of patients inside of the dispensary at one time. If the dispensary has his it's max, create lines/organize the patients waiting outside.
- Assist in maintaining a safe, clean, and professional working environment.
- Must be an Arizona resident with no felony convictions, successfully pass an extensive background check, and be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be able to qualify and maintain an AZ Department of Health Services Medical Marijuana card.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous retail experience;
- Proficiency in MS office products and POS (cashier) systems.
- Must have a professional, well-groomed appearance and demeanor
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time OUTSIDE, during all weather.
- Must have strong organizational and analytical abilities and advanced math skills
- Must demonstrate professional written and oral communication skills
- Must maintain compassion for the Medical Marijuana community
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be available to work weekends, evenings and holidays. We are open 365 days a year.
- Reliability and Trustworthiness.
- Maturity of Judgement, ability to assess, and respond quickly to a variety of situations.
- The ability to work on your own, and also as a team.
- Tact and Diplomacy. Demonstrate the ability to effectively deal with stressful situations in a calm and productive manner, while maintaining the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- Passion and Drive to learn more and continue education/training to improve your knowledge of medical marijuana products.
- Good organizational skills, ability to multi-task, or switch from one task to another.
- Show motivation and take initiative.
- Dependability. Show up to your shifts on time.
- Flexibility and adaptability with changes within the industry and policies.
- Communication with patients, co-workers, and management.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.50 - $13.50 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- Medical Marijuana Industry: 1 year (Required)
- Greeter/Host: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Do you have open availability for your schedule between the hours of 7am - 11pm Monday through Sunday?
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Nirvana Center Dispensaries website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.