Receptionist Job WellStar Health System Inc Austellby admin on September 22, 2020
WellStar Health System Inc Job Vacancies 2020Description :
At WellStar, we all share common goals. That’s what makes us so successful – and such an integral part of our communities. We want the same things, for our organization, for our patients, and for our colleagues. As the most integrated healthcare provider in Georgia, this means we pride ourselves on investing in the communities that we serve. We continue to provide innovative care models, focused on improving quality and access to healthcare.
The Receptionist greets and directs visitors, patients, and other hospital personnel. Answers incoming phone calls. Responsible for performing a wide variety of clerical procedures that require independent judgment, ingenuity, and initiative in the utilization of computers and other equipment.
PRN as neeeded Monday-Friday Day shift (vary 8am-4:30pm).
Required Minimum Education:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
Required Minimum Experience:
- One year of experience as receptionist in healthcare preferred.
Required Minimum Skills:
- The individual must be able to communicate and understand verbal and written English language. Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be organized and attentive to detail. Ability to function under stressful conditions.
- Ability to observe listen attentively and use problem-solving skills.
Join us for outstanding benefits and development opportunities. We also offer state-of-the-art technology, professional support and advancement, and colleagues that rank amongst the best in the country.
Step up to your potential. Find out more and apply today!
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.