Front Desk Receptionist Job Women #039 s Excellence in OB/GYN Orionby admin on June 26, 2020
Women's Excellence in OB/GYN Recruitment 2020Description :
We are seeking an energetic, motivated, and reliable Medical Receptionist, who is passionate about the health and well being of our patients for our Clarkston location. We are well known for our excellent care of women of all ages. Due to the growth of our practice, we are looking for an individual who has experience working as a team. The individual must have excellent oral and written communication skills. This position will involve providing a range of customer service support.
1.Greeting patients (check-in and check-out)
2.Manages phone, transfer calls appropriately
3.Obtaining and entering patient information data into our EMR system (Athena).
4.Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
5.Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
6.Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
7.Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
8.Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges.
9. Assist with our LiveChat website feature
10. Assist with verification of insurance
11. General cleaning
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
To keep our team as safe as possible and limiting our risk of exposure we require all employees to wear a cloth mask or 3-ply mask (we provide). We require our staff to clean all surfaces after each patient contact.
- EMR Systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- office administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
- Processing payments
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Women's Excellence in OB/GYN website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.