Supplier Development Manager Job Aptiv Troyby admin on more than 30 days
Aptiv Job Vacancies 2020Description :
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE.
This position is part of our Advanced Safety & User Experience segment.
This individual will lead a team of highly talented Semiconductor professionals focused on Supplier development. You will also be in charge of improving the Supplier development operating system, thereby creating a system supporting upstream activities during the concept phase and leading into launch activities.
- Execute company initiatives that drive quality enhancements throughout the semiconductor supply base
- Develop supplier engagement strategies for ASUX products in conjunction with each partner and coordinate cross-functional activities to maximize business success.
- Develop and drive strategies that bridge potential gaps between devices and application level understanding
- Assess new technologies in the industry; insure suppliers properly validate new processes and technologies for use in automotive electronics.
- Lead quality reviews to discuss best practices and issues and to ultimately improve supplier performance and strengthen business partnerships
- Directly interface with suppliers to resolve complex issues impacting OEM failures and/or field actions.
- Partner and collaborate with the hardware center of competence team to influence supplier/component selection that results in the best possible technical solution.
- Drive Assembly/Test and Fab Requirements and develop leading indicators to drive quality
- Lead Supplier Development activities at Semiconductor suppliers
- Mentor a global team of Supplier development engineers
- Own the supplier development operating system.
- Lead problem resolution activities with supplier on complex issues
- Develop leading indicators and KPIs that drives early upfront detection and correction of issues in support of supplier development.
- Engage with supplier leadership and drive executive level quality leadership interactions
- Work with product design and hardware teams for best ASIC solution
- Support customer communication when required
- Own Semiconductor Safe Launch for Critical New Programs
- Lead and own deep dive assessment across the entire semiconductor value stream.
- Drive risk assessment and risk mitigation activities throughout the product life cycle.
Must Haves (Basic Qualifications):
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering with 1015 years of relevant experience
- Experience in leading and directing high performance team of semiconductor experts in a global environment
- Work experience in Semiconductor fabrication, packaging, design
- Solid Knowledge of product engineering fundamentals with an emphasis on Analog/Mix Signal, Systems on Chip (SoC)
- Structured problem-solving capability.
- Understanding of automotive requirements for semiconductor reliability
- Ability to effectively communicate complex issues across multiple levels in the organizations
- Ability to travel ~30% of the time
- Presentation skills
- Ability to facilitate conflict situations with peers independently
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications):
- Advanced Degree (Master or PHD) with 56 years of relevant experience
- Six Sigma Certified – Black Belt
- IATF / VDA 6.3 Certified Auditor
Rewards and Advantages:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental leave, etc.)
About Advanced Safety & User Experience
Advanced Safety & User Experience encompasses our deep expertise in centralized computing platforms, advanced safety systems and automated driving, while acknowledging the growth in areas that enrich the in-vehicle experience.
Internal Use Only: Referral bonus available? Yes
is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Aptiv e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.