Area Service Technician Salisbury Maryland Job Boehringer Ingelheimby admin on more than 30 days
Boehringer Ingelheim Jobs 2020Description :
This role will ideally be located in or around Salisbury, Maryland (not more than an hour drive-time from Salisbury or Fruitland, Maryland).
The Area Service Technician (AST) is responsible for implementing the Boehringer-Ingelheim (BI) Poultry service piece of the sales and marketing plans to assure maximum sales and market penetration of BI Poultry products within assigned geographic market. The AST will serve as the hatchery service lead for all activities within assigned poultry locations within territory geography. As a member of the cross-functional team, the AST will work collaboratively with the Strategic Account Manager (SAM), the Area Service Manager (ASM), and the Tech Vet to ensure a systematic approach to grow and manage accounts with business potential for BI’s current and future portfolio.
The AST will help to expand BI business by bringing high level customer service, knowledge, insights, solutions and relationships to enhance our value proposition and achieve optimal long-term use of our brands within these Poultry Accounts.
As an employee of Boehringer Ingelheim, you will actively contribute to the discovery, development and delivery of our products to our patients and customers. Our global presence provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to the companies' success. We realize that our strength and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and benefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim's high regard for our employees.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Territory Management
- Delivery of BI vaccines and managing vaccine inventory levels at customer locations
- Monitor the application process of BI vaccines to ensure proper vaccine delivery
- Maintain application equipment and repair when necessary
- Record keeping and reporting
- Train customer personnel in proper mixing and handling protocol
- Maintain company vehicle and warehouse to company standards
- Strategic Account Service
- Effectively execute the team-based Strategic Account for SAM aligned accounts within Area (service level TBD during SAM planning)
- Provide feedback to the SAM team and BIAH management regarding knowledge garnered about the locations within geographic territory
- Continuously gather knowledge of competitors and how to effectively position BIAH solutions against them
- Administrative Management
- Comply with all BIAH Human Resources, sales, proposals and contract policies
- Regularly utilizes and updates CRM tool and supporting analysis to plan activity, report and maintain account contact records
- Comply in a timely manner with all travel and expense policies
- Maintain appropriate levels of involvement in customer issue’s requiring resolution, invoices, billings and accounts receivables
- Personal Development
- Develop an Individual Personal Development Plan that includes business and personal goals and objectives
- Discuss, confirm and review Personal Development Plan on an ongoing basis with BIAH Management and direct manager
- Continue to build and grow personal knowledge of industry trends, BIAH product offerings, and general business acumen
- Review, establish and implement a personal training plan to facilitate ongoing growth and professional development at BIAH
- Performs all Company business in accordance with all regulations (e.g., EEO, FDA, etc.) and Company policy and procedures. When violations are noted/observed they are to be immediately reported to management. Demonstrates high ethical and professional standards with all business contacts in order to maintain BIAH's excellent reputation within the animal health community and internally[JR1]
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution preferred
- A minimum of three (3) years of relevant poultry or technical service experience
- Previous experience preferred in an integrated animal production business setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite software applications
- Proven communication skills (verbal and written)
- Effectively work across job functions (technical, service, marketing) on a regular basis
- Detailed record keeping to ensure 9 CFR compliance
- Ability to travel 60% (overnight travel required)
- Must reside in geographic assigned Area or be willing to relocate
- Valid Driver's License and an acceptable driving record
- Authorization and ability to drive a Company leased vehicle or authorized rental vehicle
- Have the ability to lift / push / pull and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction
- Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if required)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Who We Are:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Boehringer Ingelheim, including Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim USA, Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health USA Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health Puerto Rico LLC and Boehringer Ingelheim Fremont, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; citizenship status, marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition; physical or psychiatric disability; veteran or military status; domestic violence victim status; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Job - Sales Primary Location - Americas-US-MD-Salisbury Organization - US-Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health Schedule - Full-time
For more detail information, please refer official source from Boehringer Ingelheim on following link below :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
If you are not interested in Area Service Technician Salisbury Maryland area Salisbury August 2020 Boehringer Ingelheim above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Salisbury below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.