Data Entry Assistant Job Straight TalkGerry House Santaby admin on September 4, 2020
Straight TalkGerry House Job Vacancies 2020Description :
1. Data entry in IRIS system with supervision from Quality Assurance Manager
2. Review all intakes billing related documentation: CalOms, Financial Eligibility, Treatment Authorization, ICD 10 codes, Client Consent, and Clinical contact information
3. IRIS – enters admissions and discharges for all clients.
4. Enters/calculates batch charge (bed days) for all clients
5. Enters ongoing case management billing in IRIS
6. CalOMS – enters admission and discharge information.
7. CEST/CESI surveys – completes monthly and track for monthly reporting
8. Assist in auditing client charts for documentation compliance
9. Update spreadsheets in computer for client data entry tracking
10. Implements documentation requirements for compliance of record keeping and billing aspect in accordance with AQIS Quality Management.
11. Identifies and resolves problems with data; assists in audits; determines system improvements; and implements change.
12. Monitors agency adherence to standards relating to licensing, DMC contracts, medical necessity, and billing only for services rendered.
13. Assist in compliance audits for DHCS/DMC reporting on a weekly and monthly basis.
14. Obtains and utilizes knowledge of applicable federal and state laws and regulations and contract standards.
15. Fully understands and maintains policies regarding professional ethics, including appropriate boundaries and client and company confidentiality.
16. Verify timely completion and data entry of treatment notes to ensure accurate billing claims
17. Verify essential treatment note information (i.e. units of services, time start and end time)
18. Daily, weekly, and monthly review and data entry of billable services
19. Develops, records, and distributes monthly reports, and/or general information as needed
20. Maintain and store all billing supportive documentation as required by State guidelines
21. Assists in maintaining confidential files in both physical and electronic forms
22. Work with corporate office to transport records that need to be stored and or shredded
23. Assists management in reconciling data
24. Provides general office support for Administrative Team
25. Attend all county training related to billing, data entry and Quality Assurance.
26. Archives department related documentation
27. Other duties as required to meet program goals, subject to change as needed
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
We are a county contracted facility that has implemented no polices and procedures to adhere to the state guidance and provide both clients and staff with appropriate P.P.E and cleaning procedures.
- data entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Hours per week:
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Straight TalkGerry House e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.