PBX Operator FT Nights Sun-Thu Job Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare Memphisby admin on more than 30 days
Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare Recruitment 2021Description :
High School diploma or equivalent
Minimum of two years of related experience
- Ability to communicate verbally with Associates, management and physicians.
- Ability to understand moderately complex written materials, such as technical manuals.
- Ability to work without close supervision and to exercise independent judgment.
- Ability to organize multiple tasks and projects and maintain control of own workflow.
- Ability to type 25-30 wpm on computer.
- Responds promptly to incoming calls providing information and assistance to callers. Initiates outgoing calls, obtaining accurate call processing information and call completion.
- Operates paging system for internal and external calls and emergency alerts.
- Monitors emergency alarms.
- Ability to react quickly to emergency situations.
- Ability to read and write to communicate both orally and in writing with other individuals.
- Normal vision and hearing.
- Ability to sit in one place, squat, walk, kneel, reach, bend and twist.
- Ability to perform repetitive hand and wrist motion.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.