Hub Driver Job AutoZone Pico Riveraby admin on more than 30 days
AutoZone Jobs 2020Description :
AutoZone's Hub Drivers will perform duties inside our stores; as well as, in the operation of a company provided vehicle to assure the safe delivery of parts to and from AutoZone stores and commercial customers. Driver: Store Delivery ensures maximum productivity in a safe environment, drive sales, and remain compliant with company procedures in accordance to AutoZone’s expectation. Driver: Store Delivery exceeds customer’s expectation by delivering WOW! Customer Service experience by Living the Pledge every day.
- Provides WOW! Customer Service
- Follows all company policies, procedures and management direction, including all fleet and safety policies
- Complies with safe driving rules and procedures and ensures parts are delivered on time and in excellent condition
- Maintains safe driving and working environment, including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Properly maintains vehicle(s), complete Daily Vehicle Checklist and take the necessary steps to report vehicle maintenance issues
- Drives company vehicle to deliver parts to AutoZone stores, including safe loading and unloading of parts
- Ensures appropriate delivery documentation is generated and issued for each delivery, then appropriately filed
- Ensures assigned company vehicle is kept clean and presentable
- Inspects, protects, and maintains company assets, merchandise, and vehicles
- Processes and restocks returns from route deliveries in a timely manner
- Assists DIY customers between deliveries by performing the following duties:
- Utilizing ZNET to help customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives
- Maintains product knowledge and current promotions through AutoZone systems and information sources
- Maintains store appearance and merchandising standards as directed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of automotive parts is required
- Excellent communication and decision making skills
- Ability to lift, load, and deliver merchandise
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the business needs, including holidays, evenings and weekend shifts
- Valid driver’s license and ability to meet AutoZone’s driving requirements
- Drivers – 21 years or older
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from AutoZone on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Hub Driver Pico Rivera August 2020 AutoZone above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Pico Rivera below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.